ANC DIP Powder - #178 Sand Castle
For Professional Use Only, Use ANC liquids only.
- Apply #1 ANC Prep Liquid on all nails. With one finger at a time, apply the #2 ANC Gel Base to 3/4 of the nail in the center.
- Straighten the client's finger and place 1/3 of it down the finger guides into the ANC Container filled with White Powder. Steadily push the container toward the finger to achieve the desired French curve line.
- Quickly tap the excess White Powder off and immediately dip the entire nail into ANC Pink Powder. Tap the finger to remove excess powder.
- Apply a second coat of #2 ANC Gel Base onto the entire nail, 1 mm. away from the cuticle. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second dip.
- Apply a third coat of #2 ANC Gel Base onto the entire nail as close to the cuticle as possible without touching it. Then Apply #3 ANC Activator over all five fingers.
- Gently file and shape the nails. Apply a thin layer of #4 ANC Finish Gel on 3/4 of the nail in the center.
- Apply a second coat of #4 ANC Finish Gel over the entire nail, closer to the cuticle without touching it. Air dry for two minutes.
- Wash and thoroughly dry hands. Finish by applying the #5 ANC Nourishing Cuticle Oil on all fingers.