QUEEN NAIL POLISH APPLICATION
Step 1. Prepare Your Nails
- Wipe your nails with gauze and nail polish remover to clean.
- Apply pre-primer on entire nails. This will remove excess moisture and allow the nail polish to last longer.
Step 2. Base Coat
- Rotate brush in the bottle neck to remove excess base coat as well as make the brush skinny.
- Using the tip of the brush, apply on the free edge in one swiping motion.
Step 3. Nail Polish
- Rotate the nail polish bottle between your hands to mix. Don’t shake it.
- Place the brush close to the cuticle and push it up to the cuticle line, leaving a gap which is only the width of a hair. And then drag the brush towards the free edge.
- Spread the polish to the sides. Follow the yellow dotted line with a corner of the brush (blue corner) so that the brush will not touch the skin. Stroke the surface a few times to even out.
- Wipe away polish smudges with nail polish remover and the Sharp Cotton Stick we made earlier.
Step 4. Top Coat
- Make the brush skinny by rotating the brush in the bottle neck. And then apply onto the free edge.
- Apply onto the nail plate very lightly to avoid digging into nail polish underneath.
- Allow them to dry completely.
* ONLY AVAILABLE AT QUEEN NAILS BEAUTY SUPPLIES *
MADE IN USA