Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon. Barbicide concentrate is economical for use in every salon, barbershop and spa!
Product contains 6 x 2 ounce bottles for refilling
Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
- Manicure stations and implements
Because all of the surfaces you want to be disinfected don’t fit in a jar, we created BARBICIDE® Spray! Sold as a sprayer bottle with 6 (2oz) refills, this is the most economical way to achieve superior disinfection in the salon, spa and barbershop.