1. Prep the nail and then apply two coats of gel polish, curing after each.
2. Use a lint-free wipe soaked with cleanser to remove the tacky layer, but do not apply top coat. Lightly buff the base of the nail.
3. Place a dab of gel adhesive on the buffed area of the nail.
4. Using a pointed wax pen, pick up a large pointed-back gem, then place it on the gel adhesive at an angle. Repeat this step for additional gems, then cure the nail.
5. Apply resin between and around the gaps of the larger gems. For better adhesion, spray gems with an aerosol nail drying spray.