GEL-LE GEL CAT EYES
The polish contains iron powder fragments that are attracted to magnets. “The iron particles are quite dense, so they usually sink to the base layer of the polish as it’s applied. When you place the magnet over the nail, the iron particles rise toward the surface and stay there due to the thickness of the polish as it dries.
The particles can be seen through the nail polish, which creates the mesmerizing cat eye effect.
- Prep the nail and apply a gel base coat. Cure.
- Apply one coat of cat eye polish, being sure to cap the free edge.
- Immediately after applying the polish, place the magnet as close as possible to the nail without touching the surface. Then, hold it steady for 5 to 10 seconds. Cure.
- Apply a second coat of polish and repeat Step 3. To finish, apply top coat and cure.
Tip! If the magnet moves while being held over the polish, the design may look spotty. But don’t fret—it’s easy to fix. Apply a second thin coat of polish; it will “erase” the magnetic effect and you can start fresh.
* ONLY AVAILABLE AT QUEEN NAILS BEAUTY SUPPLIES *